With Moodle you will excel in collaborative learning using a world-class online learning management system.
- Wide array of built-in activity modules including assignments, quizzes, forums, assessment tools, wikis, chats and glossaries
- Resource modules allow you to add or build your own content using images, multimedia and external content
- Customisable look and feel with a simple, low-tech, user-friendly interface
Catalyst's Moodle services
As of 2016, Catalyst is 4th biggest contributor to the Moodle project, and the largest in Australasia behind Moodle HQ.
When you want to set up Moodle as your online learning management system — whether for 200 users or 2 million — Catalyst has the expertise and the experience to help you succeed.
Benefits of Moodle
Moodle offers a number of key advantages as an open source solution:
- Freedom to choose who provides your Moodle support
- No license fees
- Security and reassurance of being able to build and audit open source code
- Ability to extend Moodle with a wide range of additional plug-in modules
- Being able to share the benefits of the Moodle community contributions
Get in touch to find out how Catalyst's expert team can holistically develop, design and deliver your enterprise grade, expert and Open Source solution.