Mahara is an open source ePortfolio management system with a social networking capability. Mahara enables users to digitally record and document evidence of their learning experiences and journey that can be shared with their fellow students, work colleagues, teachers and learning & development staff for review and feedback.
How to use Mahara
• Reflect on your learning, upload files, and add content from social media sites
• Align your portfolio to a competency framework and visualise your achievements
• Decide which individuals or groups can see your portfolios and provide feedback
Provide a mobile-friendly, easy-to-use platform to support and showcase learning:
• Customise it to suit your organisation's brand and its goals
• Integrate with your learning management system and network of applications to support your students and staff