With the ever-increasing demand for online learning comes increased load on your learning management system (LMS) and content management system (CMS). Achieve high availability with the support of Catalyst services.
Catalyst can run load tests on your systems to understand what your current maximum capacity is and give you proactive suggestions to address any shortfall. Undertaking load testing is critical to ensure you achieve optimal performance from your systems:
- Ensure fast load speeds;
- Maintain a positive user experience for your learners;
- Avoid system crashes that are disruptive, stressful and can cause reputational damage.
The value of Load Testing, Performance Profiling and Stress Testing
Load testing gives confidence metrics of a system’s reliability and real world capacity
Performance profiling helps you understand the actual impact on your system of heavy load events
Stress testing performs tests to identify a point of failure and evaluate how a system recovers
A load test will help with capacity planning for future growth in traffic
Achieve high availability with Catalyst Load Testing services
Our services offer:
- Protection of your users, your organisation and your brand
- Real-time insights into performance and reliability
- Proactive management of your learners experience
- Troubleshooting to identify precise issues and suggestions to resolve them quickly
- A deep drill down to find out what's slowing down your website
- Simple, easy to understand reports detailing the issues, fixes and results
The team at Catalyst work with some of the largest university LMS and CMS solutions around the world, that regularly have tens of thousands concurrent users.