Moodle Workplace key features
Moodle Workplace contains all the Moodle LMS features, plus much more:
- Programs, also known as Learning Paths – establish training paths for your employees grouping courses and content into programs.
- Certifications, also known as Compliance Training – create recurring certifications based on programs with a defined validity period that need to be retaken and keep your employee certifications up to date.
- Organisation structure – adapt the software to your company structure defining roles and hierarchies that automatically create reporting lines. Assign management rights and security permissions to each role.
- Multi-tenancy – multi-tenancy architecture allows you to give each of your divisions, departments or franchises their own full LMS platform with custom permissions so you can delegate the LMS management to the people actually doing the job.
- Dynamic rules – save on your admin time by automating common processes such as enrolments, certification allocations, messaging and lots more with a set of ‘if this then that’ rules that you can define, template and save.
- Report builder – save time by generating reports easily in a drag and drop interface with instant preview, filtering and aggregation of data from various sources, including the Workplace Datastore. Schedule reports to be sent automatically to different audiences.
- Certificates – design, issue and verify digital certificates on completion of courses, programs and certifications.
- Appointments – helps trainers to set up face-to-face appointments with students.
- Migration – offers the capacity to export different parts of a Moodle Workplace instance and import them into the same or a different site.
Moodle Workplace latest version
Moodle Workplace 3.11.3 incorporates new features that improve the dashboards and reporting, giving LMS Administrators the ability to customise dashboards and pages with ad-hoc reporting for any layout or device.
Moodle 3.11.3 – new features and improvements
Responsive layout for custom reports
The new Card View for Custom Reports means that you can now configure report layouts for narrow views e.g. when the block is in the sidebar or you’re using a small device.
You can now add blocks with embedded custom reports, with the option of three different layouts: Cards, Table, or Adaptative (Moodle Workplace automatically selects the best option for each particular situation.
Accordion layout for custom reports settings
The editing interface of the Report Builder now has an accordion layout for the different report configurations such as Filter, Conditions, Sorting etc.
This latest version also includes a patch for the core issue MDL-32103, to improve the user experience (UX). Completion of courses that are based only on completion of activities, are now updated instantly. This means that when your users complete one course, they can start the next course straight away – without the need to wait for cron.
You can explore the full list of the latest Moodle Workplace 3.11.3 features on the Moodle site.