Established in 1997, Catalyst now has over 350 specialists globally, providing custom open source software solutions which help our clients achieve their business goals. Our 24/7 Follow the Sun support and well established partnerships with the world’s leading open source software brands make us a trusted provider for leading universities, Government bodies and major organisations in the not-for profit and commercial sectors.
We are a software development company, committed to using the world's best open source software and tools, and hiring the best people, to help deliver on your organisation's goals.
Long term partnerships
Long established relations with our technology partners, Moodle, Totara and Drupal, means you can leverage our in-depth expertise to evolve and grow your business.
Open Source Community
We are committed to support and build open source communities that enable freedom to innovate.
The Catalyst Team is solution-oriented, encouraging open and honest communications to achieve your goals.
At Catalyst we care about equal opportunities and promote diversity within our team.
Industry Sectors we support
As a long-standing partner of edtech technology provider, Moodle, our heritage lies in custom software development and managed services for e-learning LMS and content management system (CMS) solutions within all elements of the education sector, including universities, schools and RTOs.
Within Australian Government, we support federal, state and local government departments to deliver both internal and public facing, cyber-resilient solutions.
Commercial and NFP
In the commercial and NFP sectors, our work focuses on systems to support induction training, professional certification and compliance training.
Catalyst IT Canada Services
Explore our full range of services. Our in-depth experience of working with top programming languages, e-learning technology and the environments that they operate in may be the help that you need for your next project.
Catalyst IT Canada – Our Work
The team at Catalyst is committed to providing technical services that make a difference. Our customer success stories give you insight into the software development projects we’ve worked on, the managed services we provide and the results that have been achieved. Explore how we have supported universities, government departments, registered charities and RTOs.
Why work with Catalyst
Invested in quality and all things open source:
- 15+ years of experience working with open source solution partners
- Award winning recognition for open source development expertise: Moodle, Totara
- Endorsed by Australian Government: GovCMS Drupal Services Panel Member for software development work
- Proven enterprise level capability – Monash University, Kmart Australia
- Business is ISO 27001 Certified – all operations meet the regulation’s information security requirements
- Global operation, offering 24/7 support – Catalyst is a multi-region group that operates in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK and Europe
Life at Catalyst
Catalyst is proud of cultivating a unique working environment for our talented, creative and committed team members:
- As a responsible employer working across global open source communities, diversity and inclusion are important at Catalyst;
- As a global organisation, we draw on our collective expertise and abilities – we believe we can solve or adapt to any problem you may have;
- At Catalyst, our clients are our priority – you get full access to the benefits of our tools, skills and knowledge;
- With a continuous focus on innovation, open source software and R&D, Catalyst is a fresh and dynamic place to work.